About the company / The Company’s Business Activity

Vilmorin Garden is a company established in 1999 as Cnos - Vilmorin joint venture. Vilmorin Clause & Cie Group has become its majority shareholder (51%). It is a global leader on the market of seeds of vegetables, flowers and herbs. The remaining shares have been assigned to the Poznan-based company CNOS PNO Sp. z o.o. Today Vilmorin Garden constitutes an absolute ownership of French Vilmorin Jardin.

kwiat Membership of Vilmorin Jardin in the VILMORIN Clause & Cie Group – global leader of the seed sector – has contributed to the Vilmorin Garden resources not only the 270-year-old horticultural tradition, but most of all the possibility of using its rich experience, state-of-the-art technologies in the field of research, marketing and merchandising.

In 70%, Vilmorin Clause & Cie belongs to the Limagrain Group, while the remaining 30% of shares is quoted on the Paris stock exchange. Its business activity includes two areas:

  • professional sector, within which it is the second largest company in the world,
  • amateur sector, within which it is a global leader with its companies all over the world

Vilmorin Garden constitutes a part of the amateur sector specialised in sales of seeds, bulbs, grasses and other products for persons who like gardening.

The primary activity of Vilmorin Garden is constituted by production, packaging and distribution of seeds of flowers, vegetables and herbs. Moreover, the company occupies with distribution of bulbs of flowers and the high-quality grass mixes delivered by the largest global manufacturer, Danish DLF. Since 2008, the company’s offer has included also natural guano fertilisers.

Vilmorin Clause & Cie - www.vilmorinclause.com   
Vilmorin Jardin - www.vilmorinjardin.com
DLF FRANCE S.A.S - www.topgreen.com
Van den Berg - www.flower-bulbs.nl

Shareholders: Oxadis with its registered office in St Quentin Fallavier, France
Registered capital: PLN 6,500,000
Management Board: Władysław Peter – President of the Management Board
Registration document no.: KRS 0000114464

Find out about the Vilmorin history

Vilmorin in the Limagrain Group structure

Vilmorin logo